Trentham Academy is pleased with its strong ties to local businesses. The partnerships help to shape the curriculum for post 16 students and support the careers education of all students. The partnerships also enable Trentham Academy to source fantastic work experience placements.
The business partnerships allow Trentham Academy to deliver workshops on employability and soft skills which helps to integrate 16-17 year-olds into the working environment or pre-apprenticeships. We are also able to support many SPARK days with representatives from these businesses.
We are always keen to welcome new businesses to our network. If you own, or are part of, a business who would like to work with Trentham Academy, please contact Emma Wagg at the academy on 01782 883200 or via email [email protected]
Trentham Academy is proud to hold business partnerships with:
Bonus Ball Competition
We would like to express our sincere gratitude for the 9 local businesses who kindly agreed to enter our recent Bonus Ball Competition. Your generosity is greatly appreciated, particularly during these unprecedented times. The Bonus Ball initiative has been set up this year to try and raise funding for rewards prizes and future rewards trips for students that consistently demonstrate our Academy’s core values of Respect, Integrity, Optimism and Responsibility. We will hopefully be running the same initiative again next September where 3 winning businesses will feature on our business partnership page on our school website and also feature in our school end of term letters regarding their support.
Box 12 were one of the winners from the bonus ball competition. Please find their company information below.
A FUNCTIONAL FITNESS AND BOXING WORKOUT USING THE LATEST TECHNOLOGY TO OPTIMISE YOUR TRAINING:
- BOX12 is a 36-minute workout consisting of 12, 3 minute rounds that combine boxing and functional fitness exercises.
- A new round starts every 3 minutes, there’s no need to rely on anyone else, just turn up when you want and start on round 1.
- You will be guided by our helpful and knowledgeable staff who will inspire you to achieve and learn the basics of fitness boxing combined with functional exercises.
- Your workout will be tailored to your fitness level using integrated and wearable Myzone technology, providing real-time intensity feedback.
- A BOX12 workout will see you working at around 80-90% of your physical capacity and burning anywhere between 500 and 700 calories.
- A 10% Discount applies to students, parents and staff of Trentham Academy who mention the code TRENTHAM at the time of purchasing services when the gym is open.
Newcastle-under-Lyme, Staffordshire ST5 2HN