Success Stories of Alumni
We are proud of our alumni and it is lovely to continue to hear about the successes of our former students as they progress.
Our Oxbridge Alumni include:
- Anderson Allcock, Class of 2016
- Chloe McCourt, Class of 2016
- Iesha Lovatt, Class of 2016
- Eleanor Washington, Class of 2016
Our Sporting Alumni include:
- Karl Henry (Class of 1998) Stoke City, Wolves, QPR and Bolton footballer.
- Sam Kelsall (Class of 2009) England Under-19 and Nottinghamshire cricketer.
- John Brayford (Class of 2003) Stoke City, Cardiff City, Sheffield United footballer.
- Tom Taylor (Class of 2010) Derbyshire cricketer.
- James Taylor (Class of 2017) Derbyshire cricketer.
Our professional / business alumni include:
- Andrew Bentley (Class of 1978) Founder of Saffron Digital plc.
- Andrea Ledward – Head of the Climate and Environment Department in the UK Department for International Development.
If you are a former student and wish to share your achievements with us, we would love to hear from you.
Contact the academy at [email protected] to share your success with us!